How do I set up an Instagram Business account?
Follow these simple steps to turn your Instagram account into a Business account.
1. Log into your Instagram account and go to your account's main screen.
2. Select the triple bar at the top right, then select Settings.
3. Select Account.
4. Select Switch to Professional Account then select Business Account
5. Select Next
6. Either select the Facebook Page you'd like to link with your Instagram Business account, or follow the prompted steps to create a Facebook Page
Set up your Business account as prompted, then select Done.
Instagram Business accounts have the option to display or hide your contact options and profile type.
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap Edit Profile
- Under Business Information, tap Profile Display
- Toggle the button off to hide, and on to display
Congratulations! You’ve successfully set up your Instagram Business account. You can go back to app.socialcert.me to finish authenticating your accounts.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.